Broken Hill Conveyancing is locally owned and operated by Charissa Pascoe, the first, and currently the only, Licensed Conveyancer in the Broken Hill area.
Charissa Pascoe – Licensed Conveyancer
- Licensed Conveyancer – 1575221 (Corporate Licence No.: 05001408)
- Justice of the Peace – 180515
- Full Member of the Australian Institute of Conveyancers
- PEXA certified member and experienced PEXA user since February 2015
- Associate Degree in Law (Paralegal Studies) – majoring in Conveyancing
I have held a conveyancing licence since 2009 and have completed my Associate Degree in Law (Paralegal Studies) majoring in Conveyancing. I began working in a local law firm in 2003, which is where I gained my general legal experience, a majority of that being in the field of conveyancing.
Broken Hill Conveyancing has been operating since January 2012 and we specialise in residential conveyancing transactions in the state of New South Wales. Our office was the first in Broken Hill to begin conducting electronic settlements via PEXA in February 2015 and we are striving to progress into the electronic era of conveyancing.